||968 DESOLDERING STATION
INNOVATIVE FEATURES OF THE ALL NEW 968:
- ENERGY SAVER: Automatically powers down after 15 minutes of
idling indicated by the Pause LED-saving power while extending tip life.
- DELAYED SUCTION: Pump will continue sucking for 1-2 seconds
after actuator is released, clears the tubes and prevents clogging of
- DIGITAL DISPLAY: Temperature Set/Read is made easy!
- CONVENIENT CELSIUS/FAHRENHEIT SWITCH
- READ OUT:
Large digital temperature display.
- TEMPERATURE STABILITY:
Tip temperature accurated to within ±3°C (6°F)
- SPIKE FREE CIRCUITY:
Zero Voltage switching and fully grounded design makes this unit safe on electro-sensitive devices.
- ELECTRONIC TEMPERATURE CONTROL:
Adjustable Temperature w/o changing tips.
- VACUUM SWITCH:
Suction is controlled by a finger actuated thyristor circuit located fro ease of operation on the desoldering handle.
A self-contained diaphragm vacuum pump engineered to provide continuous, maintenance free operation.
- ISOLATED POWER SUPPLY:
Powered by a high quality 24Va.c. transformer.
|Mains power Va.c.
|| As Requested
||Hot-Air Pencil (optional)
|115Va.c. for 100-120V
230Va.c. for 220-240V
|200 x 235 x 115 mm³
7.9 x 9.3 x 4.5 in³
(excluding optional accessories)
|5.3 kgs (14.3 ld.)
OPTIONAL HOT-AIR PENCIL HAP 60
FOR SMD SMALL CHIPS, SOT REWORK
- HAP 60 provides a fast, efficient method to remove or reflow Surface Mount5 Devices which is compatible with 968, 988 & 999SD-A stations
- High preformance yet inexpensive
- Non-burning sillcone rubber cable
- For stations produced after June 1st 1999
||HAP60 (with 7 Pin Connector)
||968, 988 & 999SD-A
(from June 1st, 1999)